Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My good friend Renee of Wolfie and the Sneak is looking for donations of handmade goods for her Bleeding Hearts Benefit:

Recently I was reading about the impact oil drilling will have on Alaska, should the US pass legislation to begin leasing drilling rights in the Chuckchi Sea . Environmentalism is a cause I feel very strongly about, and couldn't sit back without doing something to help out. Especially with Valentine's Day coming up, I believe there is no better time to show the world a bit of positivity through loving actions.

If you, too, feel this is an issue close to your heart, I will be hosting a benefit sale, for one day only on February 1, 2008. Items should be handmade (arts or crafts) and will be mailed directly from the maker to the buyer, shipping costs will be reimbursed. I will be accepting donations through January 26, 2008, of any value you are generous enough to give. 100% of proceeds will benefit the Sierra Club.

If interested, and want further details, please email renee at nobiting [at] gmail.com

Also, please spread the word!

No matter what your beliefs, I hope you will feel compelled to use your talents for changes you believe in!

No comments: