Friday, October 26, 2007

Big Marimello Hugs to Everyone!

Big hugs to everyone who has posted about the Witch Fire project.

I feel famous! Modish, Wolfie and the Sneak, PR Couture, The Runway Scoop, and Organic Stills, you all make me blush...Keep on spreading the good word.


So on to the important news. Melissa from Hayworth Handmade won Tutu Monkey's oh so cute tutu. Go check out Melissa's donations in the shop.

Fires around California are getting under control. Well some are and some aren't, but don't take my word for it. Go read the news. It's going to be a long time before everything is back to normal. There was even still a little char left from the last fires when these new ones started up. Thank goodness it is a little over cast today at least in LA. I'll be in San Diego this weekend helping out and making swag, so I hope I have lots of good things to report when I get back.

No comments: