Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Talkin' the Talk: Walkin' the Walk

Here's something to buy everyone! For tonight and tonight only I will continue to host it in my Etsy shop. (Frankly I am still figuring out how to swing this whole thing financially.) Rest assured that all the dollars will go to the Wild Animal Park fund wherever I end up selling it. Today they lost part of their condor facility (or CRES, which also saving Pandas). And if you know about California, you know these birds are SUPER rare. I used to work at the Park when I was younger and I think it's a great cause. If you have a better idea of how to help San Diego and the SoCal Region, you are welcome to contact me and let me know what you would like to do.

On to the goods:


Spill too much tequila salsa this weekend? Did that paper towel just make it worse AND kill a tree? Down with paper towels and up up with washrags!

Get clean and green with this colorful fiesta washrag. Guaranteed to beat any paper towel or generic washcloth at their own game. In the kitchen or in the bathroom this soft cotton piece is sure to delight.

OK so here's how it's going to work. Go to the Etsy shop and pay that way. Let me know that it is for the benefit via convo and I will send you real proof that the donation went through. Sure I could wait until I gather a real significant amount, but I'd rather put proof in the pudding if you know what I mean.

Remember, any one who participates will be entered in the drawing of the week. This week the drawing is for a SUPER cute Good Witch Halloween costume. How appropriate, huh? The house is threatened by the WITCH fire. I love it.

No comments: