Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New News: the raffle has been won

Michelle, the lovely designer of this jewelry on Etsy, will be reciving a bundle of goodness including:

A transfer from Sublime Stitching
A Dink from Shannon Gerard
Some lovely buttons from Girl on the Rocks
And a couple of loverly cotton mits from yours truly
And, and, and you know what? I'm not going to tell you what else. You'll just have to play along to find out what else I have over here.

And so because it would just be boring to discuss the other reasons why this week has been a good one (go hawks!) let's just make this good CRAFTING news day.

First of all Supernaturale posted an interview I did with Jess and Casey from Ravelry.
Secondly, Felt Club is this Sunday, November 18. I will be there and I know Girl on the Rocks will be there swilling cozied beer with me, so come check us out. It's going to be splendid: artist, crafters, designers and indie businesses, classes, AND Maker Square.

What the hell is Maker Square, you ask? Well if you're too lazy to click the link, it's a mini Maker Faire. You may want to read my assessment of last Maker Faire in San Mateo last Spring here, or you can just come find out. It's a five buck donation and well worth it.
Check out their site for all the details and where to park. (I swear parking will be better than this the Summer XL event.)

No comments: